Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 9~ Whats in your bag/wallet?

Day 9~ What's in your bag or wallet?
 
I literally just emptied this purse out on my dining room table and took a picture of the contents.
 
 
So here it is, 2 books I am currently reading, a journal, hand cream, Bath and Body Works coupons,2 sets of headphones or earbuds, wine cork, breath mints, sucker, phone charger, hair clip, gravol, 2 pens, and a book of nail file's...and of course Orville Microwave popcorn cause that's how I roll.
 

I think I actually bought this book of nail file's for Kailey. Or maybe I bought us both one, regardless its the cutest most convenient gadget in the world. I don't know about you but I hate when I break a nail and its all rigid. So having these travel size files is a life saver.

Well my lovelies, its a short but sweet one again. Wishing you all a wonderful night, until tomorrow good night and god bless~

1 comment: