Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 10 of 30 Day Blog Challenge...Best trip of your life~


I honestly don't think I have a "Best" trip of my life. They all have been my favorite and all my best. But since this is a challenge, and I felt I had to pull something together I chose this trip. It was the year 2000, and Paul and I had went too Cancun Mexico. This trip  was a rebuilding trip, we had committed to eachother and our marriage and recovering from a moment of uncertainty. I can guarantee everyone in a healthy marriage has had times in their marriage where they needed to rebuild their vows.
I loved this trip because I was becoming more confident in who I was as a wife and a woman. We had some struggles previously, but during this trip life became clear. I loved being there with him, and I was in love with my life. I was in the best shape physically that I had been in years, and mentally and emotionally I was growing. This trip we changed as a couple, we grew tremendously together.
Its an amazing feeling to be In love.
 
This trip was the first one we joined in pool games, we let loose and had a really great time.

He was the star*


We had so many romantic dinners together that holiday. Spent so much time talking, eating, site seeing, playing games in the pool and out pool ;)
 
It was my best trip because it was all about US~

No comments:

Post a Comment