Monday, February 8, 2016

Day 8 on 30 Day Blog Challenge

30 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 8

5 Current Goals.

5. To clean out my house in order to prepare for a spring garage sale.

4. To finish a few projects I have lying around the house.

3. To start my book before the end of the year and too contact resources to help with that.

2. Continue to heal, and educate myself.

1. To trust more, have faith and continue to move forward.


I have been ask a lot lately about the status of my book. Be assured I do have a lot of writings waiting to me put together. With the sudden onset of my set back regarding PTSD, I truly have been somewhat lost. I suppose the best way to explain it, would be too say I can't write about something so important to me unless I have all the answers.
It takes time to heal from any tragedy in life, but my healing had been put on hold. It wasn't something I could tend too wholeheartedly until I had the acquired knowledge.
My goal is too have the necessary answers before I really put a serious effort into my writing. I want to do this properly.
On another note...I'm not ready yet. But when I am...ya'll be the first to know :)

Well my lovelies, wishing you all a wonderful night. Until tomorrow good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment