Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 3 of 30 Day Blog Challenge~ What is your favorite quote?



Day 3 What's My Favorite Quote?

"though she be but little; she is fierce"
~Shakespeare



I love this quote so much that I actually had it tattoed on my leg. You can kinda see it there with the pocket watch. I have had a few moments, actually many moments where this quote has been fitting in my life. Many were fights or disagreements with the school board, principles, doctors, therapists or generally anyone attempting to get in my way. Someday I will tell you the story of the 6 foot tall prick of a principle who once tried to stop me from entering the school. He had absolutely NO idea what to do with me, he wasn't use to a woman not listening too him. He had the biggest ego I've ever met, he was cocky, ignorant and very chauvinistic. He honestly thought he could intimidate me with is size and stature. The minute I am confronted with anyone like that I immediately become a 7 foot pit bull with an even bigger set of balls he could even dream of. He thought he was swinging his dick around the school with all the women bowing to his power and control. HA. Not this girl, my dick was much much bigger...and so was my bite. One of my favorite moments of my life was this exact conversation as I was walking past Mr. Principle taking Braden to his classroom. One crisp fall morning,

 Mr. Principle says "Mrs. Martz. you can't come in the school like this. You are suppose to drop him off at the door and then his EA will meet him here".
Walking by so calmly, swinging my dick much further than him I reply with the biggest smile.
"What are you going to do? Stop me? Big Smile**"
He didn't stop me, he asked for a meeting...and off we went to the mattresses once again where.he didn't prove a thing!
The only thing I can say about those days is how much I changed as a person. The year Braden was sent too an "Orthopedic" school was by far one of the hardest years of my life. It was the biggest defeated moment of all. We were lost, we were devastated  and broken. Well almost broken, just another moment in time where we fought like hell to save everything we worked so hard at getting. That my friends is another post, for another time :)
So until tomorrow good night and god bless~



6 comments:

  1. You are a pit bull. But an awesome one. You always fought like hell. You never gave up. You are and amazing strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a pit bull. But an awesome one. You always fought like hell. You never gave up. You are and amazing strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There should never be an excuse for ignorance or money. People with disabilities should have the same accesabilty as everyone else.



    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**

    ReplyDelete