Tuesday, February 2, 2016

20 facts about me...Day 2~


20 facts about me

20. My favorite actor at the moment is Will Farrell

19. I hope to have a Great Dane when I am older
18. I want to simplify my life

17. My favorite car is a Cabriolet Volkswagon convertible (white)


16. I love going to the movies
15. I went to school to become a nurse





14. Photography is a passion
13. Love Actually is my favorite movie
12. I drink Coke (not a good thing)
11.Popcorn is my favorite snack

10. Egg salad is my favorite sandwich


9. I love spending time with my husband


8. I love to blog


7. I love to travel
6.Someday I hope to have chickens and a pig and own more property, but smaller house


5. I love to read


4. I am very proud of my kids



3. I love walking my dogs

2. Date nights are my favorite'


1. I love my family more than anything else in the world
 
Well my lovelies, Until tomorrow good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment