Monday, February 1, 2016

30 day challenge

 Ok so I decided to give this a shot to get inspired for blogging~
I will do my very best to answer each one, each day! 
So let's begin...


 
My blogs name:

Instantly My Life, Chrissy's life blog

Yep.
That's it..the most boring possible name out there. I honestly did not put any thought into my blog name. Then eventually somehow it turned into my Instagram name..not too sure how that happened. I have been playing with many names over the past 2 years, Most have been book names I've thought of. 

I actually think I have narrowed a book title down. But I don't want to share it until I'm confident. Christopher Reeves titled one of his books "Still Me". I'm sure when most of you read that titled you hear him saying even though I am paralyzed and no longer able to walk I am Still Me!
Very true and you are probably right, I bet that's exactly what he means. I however read it a little differently I see it as:
Still: remaining in place or at rest; motionless; stationary: to stand still.

Basically he has been stilled. Motionless...

Still Me..or I'm still
My title is similar to this, it's basically related to being still. That's what happens in many aspects of life when tragedy strikes. You become still, frozen in time. Moving forward yet removed from the world. At least that's how it was for us.
There really is no rhyme or reason for the name of my blog, I do hope to change it in the near future :)
So my lovelies, until tomorrow good night and god bless~


2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog name. Makes complete sence to me why you named it. I cannot wait till you write your book, having the perfect title will be one of the hardest things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there...thanks! I'm not fussy on the title but it does the job :)

      Delete