Monday, September 21, 2015

Red lobster biscuits and fall things..

Good evening my friends, this past Sunday I made some delicious seafood pasta and we tried these Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits. My neighbour had been at Costco and texted me to see if we'd like a box of them to try. I was all about it, and said "Yes Please". I couldn't wait to try them, and to be completely honest with you...they are AMAZING! They truly do taste just like the ones you get at the restaurant. SO GOOD! I will definitely be buying these again, and they are so easy to make. You only need to add 1/2 cup of old cheddar cheese and 2/3 cup (I think?) of cold water. Stir it up until moistened and then bake. Once baked you melt butter and add the seasonings, mix and then generously lather each biscuit with the buttery goodness. Thank you neighbour for introducing us to this wonderful delicatessen. :)
 

Here they are finished and ready to be eaten....didn't take long for these to be passed around the table and devoured within minutes.



When I first bought my fall candles from Bath & Body Works the weather had changed and it became incredibly hot out. I was so disappointed...look at the names on these candles. Sweater Weather and Autumn, I couldn't wait to burn these but it didn't feel right doing that when the temperature outside was over 30 degree's. This week has been a different story, its been wonderful having these scents tour through my home.

Its beginning to look a little howl'ish here at the Martz home. Last Halloween party Paul and I were trying to find a way to light up our home without turning on any lights. SO we added some orange string lights to shelves around the house. It looks really cool late at night while watching a movie with the lights out. I love Halloween its by far my favorite time of year!!

Just an added bit of sparkle to my shelf, can you tell they are those are ghost lights? I'm getting so excited to decorate for Halloween...eeeeek.
Well my lovelies, this is it. My Monday Menu is basically the Red Lobster Biscuits. I will come up with something better for next week with a bit more work on my behalf.
I'm wishing you all a wonderful day, so until tomorrow good night and god bless xo

1 comment:

  1. I got a box of those biscuits yesterday. Can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete