Tuesday, September 22, 2015

100 Things I Want To Teach My Daughter~ #87 Don't Gossip, except withme. I love that shit.

#87 Don't gossip. Except with me, I love that sh*t~

Well we all know everyone gossips. Thank god you are truly not one to cause drama or even gossip for that matter. Trying to get any information out of you is like pulling teeth. In all honesty, I appreciate that and I find it refreshing.
However as you grow, and you become a young woman in this knifing, jealous, backstabbing, judgmental ridiculously competitive world always remember as the saying goes "Don't shit where you eat."
I don't have to worry about you, you have always been a good friend. People can trust you and I admire that. BUT when you have some gossip that you really really want too share with someone...pick me!! lol...I love it!
Always be true to yourself, never discuss something that you know for sure is not true. Be cautious of who you share your information with, sadly in todays world not many can be trusted.
If you find yourself with information that someone has confided in you, but it is tearing you up inside and you yourself need to talk about. Find someone who can be trusted, and maybe someone not close to the other person. Do not be judgemental when talking about your "gossip", and always remember if you don't walk a mile in their shoes you have no business making assumptions on their choices.
Choose one person who you can tell anything....someone who won't think unkindly of you for needing to declutter your thoughts even when its about someone else.
Never be malicious, vindictive or angry at someone. Simply listen. Lend an ear, but if at anytime you find yourself overwhelmed by someone else's drama or gossip...pull away. Don't let anyone disrupt or taint your own life, if their gossip is causing you harm let them go. Friends don't do that too friends~
I love you my Freckled Fox, I love the young woman you are and I am more excited to know the beautiful woman you will grow into~

To my lovelies, good night and god bless xo

No comments:

Post a Comment