Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Old Window Frames in Dorm Rooms

One of the most exciting parts of a child living in a dorm is obviously getting the opportunity to decorate it! We wanted to come up with a creative way to decorate with pictures. I had this old window frame in our garage, and searched around to find a way to incorporate the frame and the pictures.
Paul went out and bought some chicken coop wire, and Kailey and I had bought some cute little clothes pins from Michaels.


Above is Paul stapling the wire to the window.










You can see him hanging it the day we moved her in, and I  have to say it looked really cool. Just above is a somewhat finished product. She added her pictures but wants to add some decorative lighting. It looks great, we were pretty proud of ourselves!!
Well my friends, I am trying to get a dorm room post ready. I have pictures, but she isn't completely finished her side of the room. I think I am going to have to go ahead and do it anyway....god knows when she'll get her lights up.
I hope everyone is doing well, so until tomorrow good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment