Monday, September 14, 2015

Mondays Menu...Homemade chicken noodles soup for the roomies~


Kailey came home this Saturday, she just needed a breather I think. It was Frosh week at Guelph University and I know she had a really good time. Coming home was what she needed. Mom had the chance to spoil her, dad shared in the Saturday night shenanigans, dad fixed a few broken items. She had some time with her brother, and snuggled her puppies. It was so nice to have her back, even for a couple nights. Although she was only gone a week before she came back, I still wanted too see her. Not sure when she's coming back again, I think she's up for some fun this coming weekend.
Unfortunately she came home this weekend not feeling well, both her and her room mate are sick. On Sunday I made a chicken dinner, and with the left over meat I made some homemade chicken noodle soup.
I sent some back to school for her as well as her roommate. I hope it helps them both feel better. There's nothing like warm soup when you're not feeling well. I also made some double chocolate chip cookies. I know they will appreciate that, especially with late night school work.
Well my lovelies, its late and I am tired. Off to bed, hoping all is well with you. Until tomorrow my friends, good night and god bless~

2 comments: