Sunday, August 23, 2015

Dog Dayz Saturdayz and Dinner with great Neighbours

Can you believe we are already at Dog Dayz Saturdayz? Didn't I just upload a photo of the pups and already its that time.
This Saturday our neighbours Bonnie & Al invited us for dinner and a swim. It couldn't have come at a better time. After the wedding on Friday it sure was nice to relax in their pool. No dogs, no kids...nothing! It was all about us and them. We had such a nice time, they made dinner for us and let me tell you it was definitely something to blog about. I mean look at that picture below.... 


We had a delicious salad, tomatoe, mozzarella, basil and balsamic oil (I think) drizzled over to finish off this taste sensation. Potatoes were done to perfection and Al timed the pork perfectly. It was marinated in sauce that just added the right amount of flavor. They really are amazing hosts, our glasses were never empty and the laughs were plenty. It was a lovely evening, so relaxing~
Thank you Bonnie and AL, it sure was nice to get caught up and see you guys again.
 
                     One of my favorite side dishes~
 
Bonnie and AL recently had their home renovated. They did many upgrades throughout the house and also completely redid their kitchen. It looks gorgeous, what a wonderful spot to entertain.
 
 
Since it is technically dog dayz Saturdayz I figured I would share a pic of the pups....
 
This is how I find them every Saturday morning....the loves of my life~
 
Well my lovelies, I am wishing you all a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love and family. Until tomorrow good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment