Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispy's~

Well you will thank me for sharing this recipe with you! Its so easy..yet so delicious.
I did find this on Pinterest, honestly all I do is check out simple recipes and try them on my family. I made this one last week.
All you do is make Rice Krispy squares, I added more marshmellows to the recipe. I really like marshmellows..lol who wouldn't love more fluff?! Anyways, its 6 cups of marshmellows, 1/4 cup of margarine, and 6 cups of rice Krispy's.
Easy peasy, I also added 1/4 cup of peanut butter to the mix once the rice Krispy's are stirred into the melted marshmellows.


All the ingrediants you need up top...Reece's Peanut Butter cups, marshmellows, Krispy's, margarine and 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.



So melt the butter and marshmellows over medium heat, add the vanilla.


Mix in the Krispy's, and add the peanut butter. Spread half the krispy mixture into a greased 9"x11" dish. Then top with Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.


Spread the remaining krispy mixture over the Peanut Butter cups.


I forgot to mention the chocolate chips..melt some chips in the microwave then spread over Krispy's.
Voila...you've got some pretty awesome sweet snacks~


You can see below the Reece's peanut butter cups are smack dab in the middle, deliciousness right there my friends!

Well my lovelies, kinda tired tonight. I had to make some pasta shells today for hubby and friends. He is having a guys weekend at the cottage this weekend and I really do like to send him with some food. Bunch of guys drinking all weekend, playing games,..they're gonna get hungry. So today I did that, and I also bought a lot of Strawberries, I am hoping to make some jam this weekend. Its been busy...not to mention hubby got home and wanted to go out tonight, so we did that! lol, I am off now, good night friends and god bless~
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, looks so good .. you're so creative! Hope Paul has a good guys weekend!! - Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really good. Great job Hun

    ReplyDelete