Friday, June 26, 2015

St Jacobs farmers market

Good morning lovelies, yesterday morning my friend Colleen and I went down to the St Jacobs Farmer Market. It was amazing, they have done a wonderful job rebuilding the market place and vendors after the fire that had devastated the grounds a few years ago.
We got there pretty early in the morning so it wasn't too busy, didn't take too long however and the place was crawling with people.


The picture below is inside the main barn, just filled with food vendors on the bottom floor. Homemade treats, meat, cheese, breads and pastries. On the top floor where Colleen and I are here they have sellers who make homemade sweaters, socks, scarfs, soaps..etc etc. So much too look at, it was a great time.


Out doors pretty much mirrors the same as the indoor establishments. You can see much of the Mennonite community brings in their homemade jam's, maple syrup, fruits and vegetables, pies and not to mention all the beautiful quilts.

The picture taken below was a quick snapshot before many got there.

OH I also bought some Macaroons, one in every color. I think the pink one was my favorite.

 
Well friends, I am off we have a busy day today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I may post something if I get the chance. Enjoy the weather, spend time with family, relax and love life.
Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment