Sunday, June 14, 2015

100 Things I Want to Teach My Daughter..#93

#93 A good mascara is not a waste of money



Thankfully I believe you know this. In my little world, the one that I share with you, many people want to follow the general rule that it is a good lipstick a woman needs to invest in. Me, my darling believe it is a good mascara that is of upmost importance.
The eyes are the windows to your soul, when you are speaking to someone and you want their attention to be only your's..it is your eyes you want to dress up. Your mouth will do the talking, but your eyes will express the emotions.

Lipstick smears, it leaves traces behind on collars, wine glasses, coffee mugs and body parts...a really good lip gloss will make you feel beautiful, classy and sassy...which is all a woman needs. (Not saying a beautiful lipstick won't spark a few looks)
But when your eyes are dressed for success, you'll always feel on top of the world. Mascara is the little black dress for your eyes~ Penelope Cruz
Be sure it is a really good waterproof one, there are many reasons we shed tears. Hopefully you'll have many more happy tears then sad ones. If I have anything to do with it...that will be the case


No comments:

Post a Comment