Tuesday, June 16, 2015

How was your weekend?


We had a lovely weekend and so very needed. Paul unfortunately had to get a rental car last Thursday, hopefully he gets his vehicle back on Monday. Anyways here we are all geared up and ready for the cottage. Both dogs have safety car seats now. I use to hold them on my lap for the drives, but Ella is a puker. She vomits every single car ride. Poor girl, its so sad. Ollie is a great traveller but I had a hard time keeping him up front with me and Ella in the back by herself. So now the 2 of them are safe and comfortable in their own little seats.
It doesn't matter if Ella vomits anymore, its contained in her seat.

We decided to go to the cottage for Saturday night, invited Sue and Jeff to come down for the night as well. We always enjoy our time with them, Paul and I cooked dinner. We had a feast, it was our turn as we were at their place last. It was so nice to relax and just appreciate the friendship and atmosphere. So quiet, peaceful and we had lots too catch up on. Sunday morning they treated us to breakfast which was super nice. Thank you guys for that~
 

Before they got to the cottage, I told Paul I wanted to take a pic of him with his new cooly from Guelph University. I was planning on sending to Kailey to show her he is a proud daddy. But then he said "Ya instagram this and tell everyone how much we paid for that coolie" .....I was confused, and wondered what the hell he meant?...He said "you know how much this cost right? "NO", I said he responded with "...about 30 grand"....It struck me funny, sorry you probably had to be there. He's right actually, lol....i'm sure it cost more than 30,00..but thought it was kinda hilarious. So there he is with this coolie, drinking a cold one..lol..
 

I have the best hubby ever..he loves these dogs as much as I do. Thank god he plays and plays with them until they literally crash from exhaustion. Look at Oliver, he is so darn tired from a day of play. Burnt out completely~

My friends Sue has gotten herself into oil...she is taking some courses to learn what these oils can do. It's very interesting...so neat to see all the natural remedies that you can make for your body and even your home. I am excited to see where this goes for her. She has so much knowledge in many areas of life, I had told her to take all her life knowledge and apply it to becoming a life coach. I do believe in oils, and all the goodness they can bring to your life. She left me with some samples, I am interested to see how they help me out. Stay tuned...

 
Paul and I cooked a really good dinner on Saturday, we had steak, baked potatoes, corn, cesar salad, grilled veggies, sangria and then enjoyed a delicious dessert. OMG we were stuffed, it was nice to sit and relax, catch up and share in some laughs. We always like spending time with them~
Well my lovelies, this is a bit late..sorry...I am trying hard to keep on track~
Until tomorrow good night and god bless :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great night! So did we! Food was fantastic! Thanks again! Darla loved her time there! Did you try your oils?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am trying them! Looking forward to see what else you have in store for the future!

      Delete