Friday, June 12, 2015

This past Tuesday evening my friend Colleen hosted a Pampered Chef party. What a fun night we had, such a good group of ladies. The food was wonderful, below you can see the food table filled with all kinds of goodies. The Pampered Chef consultant Robin is showing up how to make the Triple Chocolate Pizza dessert. I have included the directions below, its definitely one you have to try. I will be making this one for sure!

1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough

2 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking

2 tablespoons milk

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

1/4 cup powdered sugar

1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping

12-16   strawberries, cut in half

1-2 Bananas, sliced

3 Kiwi's sliced thinly

1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels

1 teaspoon vegetable oil





Place white chocolate and milk in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Microwave an additional 10-20 seconds if necessary. Cool slightly. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture; mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
 
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie


Arrange fruit evenly over the cream cheese and cool whip mixture




Melt you chocolate chips and drizzle over completed pizza, below is the finished product. This pizza treat is the very first dessert I had ever tried with Pampered Chef probably 18 years ago.

It is a good one, and one of my favourites.

Above Robin is making a cheese dip, I cannot for the life of me remember which one this was. It was a hot dip. Once again absolutely delicious. Feel free to search the Pampered Chef website for more recipes. If you search hot dips on the site I am sure you will come across some delicious recipes.
 
It was a lovely evening, Colleen always throws a good party. It was nice to get out, much needed. She has a great group of friends like to laugh, share in stories and just enjoy each others company.
Well my lovelies, I am hoping to be back on track with my blogging. Sorry for the lack of posts...I suppose once in awhile I'll just take small breaks. Then I won't find myself getting frustrated with "having" to post, like I had mentioned I really want to give my all when I do post. I'm still working on that. Well until tomorrow...have a great day~
 

2 comments:

  1. Had such a fun evening as well! many laughs as usual! OMG! I love this desert as well! I will be making this one too! I had 2 pieces LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun night. I love having all of you over. Definitely have to do a girls night. The dip was hot bruschetta dip. Both were so good.

    ReplyDelete