Monday, May 25, 2015

Let's change the exterior~

Well its about time friends!! Finally Paul and I are painting our front door and garage door, its only been 20 years coming. I hope and pray that I have chosen the right colors, I have no problems decorating the interior of my house but for some reason the front causes high anxiety.
I did consult with a professional about my choices, and they seem to think I am on the right track. I am anxious about our trim work and eaves troughs because the current color isn't very flattering. I want it all painted but Paul doesn't want too do it, and I'm worried it will cost too much to have someone come in and do it. I stopped into Home Depot and picked up a few sample pamphlets, so I managed to find some colors that I liked. Of course once I went into Benjamin Moore they showed me their colors so I had more options to choose from. I am thrilled with my colors...absolutely love them. I think I will hold off and not show you until we are finished.
 
 
Here's a picture of Paul starting the garage door. We really debated whether we were going to replace both the doors or just repair them and repaint. We decided to just paint, and of course we will change all our outdoor lights and house numbers.
I'm excited...thanks Paulie for being the best husband ever!
Well friends its a quick post tonight, kinda tired. So until tomorrow good night and god bless~

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure what ever colours you pick ill be great. Cant wait to see it when its all done!

    ReplyDelete