Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More tattoo's and doggie strollers, what's happening to my family?!

Ya this happened today. LOL...seriously...I know. Ok so the logic behind this is simple...we have two of them now. This Saturday Paul and I are getting some time alone together, but we are taking these two babies with us. During our 'alone" time we are heading to an antique market and inorder to take these two in with us, we need to have them "confined." Today we were in Toronto and I got to go to my favourite pet store...god I love that place!! I could spend hours and so much money in there, anyways...she had this stroller and the original price was 149.00..but she gave it to me for 89.00..OMG, I was so excited~
Ollie looks impressed lol...he actually sits very nicely in there..but Ella Blue is another story. She can't sit still long enough, thank god that stroller zips up and closes them in.
Well on another note, the boy had a consultation today at the tattoo place he likes in Toronto. It's called Adrenaline, honestly I really like them too. They are such a nice group of young men and women, they are so attentative to Braden and to myself and my mom.
I love the idea Braden has for his next tattoo...I will leave it a secret until he decides to share it with you. But I will say that the recent tattoo that I got on my leg with the pocket watch, is something he is going to incorporate. He is getting a pocket watch in his tattoo..and the time will be set at 3:09..or March 9th (03/09) So that has lots of meaning.
I too have a consultation on Friday, a friend and I are heading to kitchener to meet with a tattoo artist. I need to get moving and figure out what it is I want...hopefully I can come up with something before Friday....
Well my friends, its a short one today. I am tired, it has been a long day. Drove to Toronto then ran almost 4 miles :)
Until tomorrow my Zeta's good night and god bless~
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment