Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's almost that time again Peep's...






I'm always looking for fun, creative neat things to try for this blog. Sometimes I just look for quick easy things too, that I think might go over well with mom's of young children. This idea looks fun, and I kinda thought a mom with young children could get really creative with this. Cute way to make a treat for maybe a family dinner. Or even a home daycare looking for an afterschool craft/snack idea. I know its not the healthiest...however close to easter is about chocolate anyways so have some fun. I mean one of the most important lessons in parenting is rationing...you don't need to let them eat 10 of these...two of them with a nice glass of milk  would be perfect.
So easy to do....you just buy some chocolate wafers at Bulk Barn, and some eastery sprinkles. Just melt the chocolate, dip the peeps and then sprinke the sprinkles...easy. Have fun...and enjoy that sunshine today friends~





 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment