Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ella and Ollie Pillow's..

HELLO Zeta's....so sorry I have been away, life just got busy. Today is Saturday and i should be back on track. I just thought I would keep this short but very very sweet. This Christmas I made pillows for the two little ones, I also made Mac one too ( Mom's dog) I just really liked the concept of them having their own pillows. Today i took away the old blankets from the fire place and put these pillows into place.


 They seem to like them, they've been off and on them all day. Last night poor Ollie was sick again, the same illness he suffered from last winter. I was concerned he would have me up all night, but he didn't. He just snuggled into me and fell asleep. I can see that sun shining outside and I am getting so excited for summer. Can't wait to get back to the cottage..this year I have decided that I am going to try different low calorie drinks. I've been searching for recipes...I suppose those would make good blog posts. I could share with you the ones I like and the one's I don't.
Well friends, I am off...until tomorrow, good day and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment