Sunday, March 16, 2014

Home Made Lip Scrub...





Well here is another DIY idea. I just wanted to have a bit of fun and try some of these home made recipes that I have found. So i decided to try this one, its easy...and you know what, I like it! Kailey had some friends over recently so I had them try some. They liked it too...I forgot to send some home with them. Anyways here is the ingrediant..
4 tsps of brown sugar
3 tsps of coconut oil
3 tsps of honey
and your choice of essential oils..I chose a peppermint and also orange. You just add the oils as much as you want, the nice thing about this is that you can totally eat it. Just put it on your lips, and the brown sugar will exfoiliate and the coconut oil will soften, Its a lovely mixture.
 
 
 
Add the brown sugar, coconut oil and honey..
Mix them together and add drops of your chosen essential oil
I bought some air tight containers to store my lip scrub. Cute little dollarstore container's.
 
 
Well Zeta's here's hoping everyone had a great weekend, we did. The weather is getting nicer, the days are getting longer. Ohhhh....easter is around the corner...life is good!!
Until tomorrow...good night and god bless~






No comments:

Post a Comment