Monday, July 8, 2013

Mondays Menu is cancelled for today...

I find it harder in the summer especially with having a cottage to stay on top of these posts. I am doing my best, but today I do not have anything planned for Mondays Menu. We got home this afternoon from the cottage, and I still don't know what we will do for dinner. We also have kickboxing tonight..so its going to have to be a quick dinner. Hoping all is well with everyone, I feel like I have been gone along time. I have only been home fro 2 nights these past two weeks..i have alot to get caught up on here at home.


I found this really neat idea on Pinterest, if I were still raising young kids living the busy crazy lifestyle I would totally do this idea. Its great...not sure about you but when the kids were little I was always getting asked "What's for dinner?" still today I get asked that questioned but not as dramatically as I once had. I remember doing something similar to this, I had sticky notes placed on my cupboards so the kids knew what was for lunch and dinner..not every day...just occassionally when I thought of it. I think its great...where was this idea when I was raising little ones??
Well friends..i am out. Until tomorrow goodnight and godbless~

No comments:

Post a Comment