Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesdays Talk...

I am going to switch tonights blog with tomorrow's...and keep it short tonight. We had date night and Paul and I went to the show tonight and saw the movie "The Heat"...OMG..the funniest movie ever!! I recommend this one to everyone, it was hilrious. I just love Melissa McCarthy, her acting is probably my favorite. Sandra Bullock was priceless in this movie as well..the two of them were fantastic together..I hope they come out with a part 2...
 
Kailey is doing online Grade 12 U English, I think it's a smart move on her part to get English out of the way..it then opens up next school year for more free time. She'll be able to have some extra spares which will allow her more time to do homework and study..which then in turn gives her more free time in the evenings. Besides that doing it online  and in the summer she can focus on just her English credit...its ALOT of work, I had no idea how much work it would be for her. But she is doing well and managing her time so far so good. It's only until the end of July, hopefully she keeps going strong and doesn't get to discouraged. Anyways, in this class she is reading "The Book Of Negro's"...I have had my eye on this book for a long time but never bothered to buy it. When Kailey told me she was reading it I decided to read it with her..so I started her book and honestly cound not put it down. Obviously she needed it back, i had a hard time passing it back to her...so I went out and bought my own copy. It truly is one of the best books that I have read..it has a way of making you feel like you are there..right beside the character, feeling the things she is feeling. Its a facinating book..go pick it up and read it..you won't regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment