Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dog days Saturdays....

 
Here we have another Dog days Saturday...Last night we took the dogs to the beach and let them run free. My goodness I swear this is where they are most happy. Finley goes into a trance, and she only sees the water...this is when all other senses are lost. Poor girl..she forgets to listen, watch, smell, taste..seriously the only thing the girl wants to do is swim. She never sniffs around the beach, never chases after another dog or bird...she focuses on the water maybe a stick or ball...and she expects you to play catch the whole time you are there. She avoids everything else the beach has to offer. Unfortunately for her she has arthritis and after an hour or so of running in and out of the water that poor girl is so sore. We have pain meds for her but she still wimpers and complains later in the night after she's been to the beach. Last night was beautiful, the beach was so peaceful and calm..it was just nice to take it all in...
 
Look at her!! Isn't she a beauty! This girl absolutely loves the beach and I love taking her. She would live in water if we let her. This tends to be her favorite pass time, fetching a stick thrown by her favorite guy ever...daddy!!
 
 
 
I would love to get this collar for Ollie, its a bit expensive so I won't be ordering it anytime soon. Couldn't you totally see my little boy in this? He loves the beach..but tends to stay on the sand, he doesn't quite like the water. Regardless my baby boy would look so handsome~
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes Fin, would sleep and eat in the water if she could, lol. My big suck is afraid of the beach lol, he walks in the shower and that's it for him, no water outside the shower! Jumps when his pawpaws get wet on the beach! So hard that they are getting older now. I notice a difference sometimes with buddy's back legs off and on. Hugs to Fin! I so love this collar! Beautiful, think the nicest ones are always the most expensive. I am sure he will have it someday and look so cute in it lol!

    ReplyDelete