Friday, June 21, 2013

Fashion Friday...Summer time love~

 
One of my favorite things to do is search around on Pinterest and look out outfits that others put together. You really do get some simple cute ideas that anyone can literally pull off. Know I am not much into fashion, the most I do is look up whats in at any given time and buy staple pieces to get me by each fad we go through. The picture below is one of my favorites...The rose gold watch is gorgeous and I so wanted one for a long time, I actually wanted a Fossil rose gold watch. I need to remember that its ok to buy a cheaper one from places like H & M, where its cheaper but can complete an outfit nicely. I love everything about the outfit below...its a favorite.
 
 
 This outfit shown below is one I liked probably for Kailey, its cute and I love the colors. I wouldn't think to put this scarf with that top...but when I see them together...it looks really good.
Ya'll know how much I love my jean shorts...explains why I have chosen this outfit. SO cute, and totally something I could pull together and so can you!! Have a wonderful Friday Night my friends untill tomorrow good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment