Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dog days Saturdays...Dog beds!

 
 
 
Check out these dog car beds..aren't they something else? I would LOVE To get one for Oliver but I can't justify 200.00 for a dog bed. Besides its actually Finn who needs a new bed. I think for her birthday this year I will get her one of those nice dog orthopedic beds...I think they even have an option to warm up. She will be 7 years old, and she is already having difficulty getting up off the floor. I think she will love a new comfy bed. Tonight we walked the dogs and came accross a lady who had an 8 week old Yorkie with her. OMG it was sooooo cute!!! Made me want another one...He was so small...not smaller than Ollie was but he was small. They appropriately named him Napoleon..which will eventually suit his little big man complex.
 

 
 
Of course we got caught in the ran...wasn't too bad as it felt so good on our skin, it was so muggy out. Over all it was a successful day, no cottage this weekend. Paul leaves tomorrow so we wanted to stay close to home and get a few things done around here. Well my friends...I am out, until tomorrow good night and god bless~
 
T

1 comment:

  1. I love these beds so cute lol! Yeah Buddy turns 7 on June 25th, I find there are some days he has some trouble getting up as well, he loves his new bed from Costco. Yeah maybe that type of bed will get good for fin. I bet that yorkie was cute lol. Yes you were a drowned rat lol! Let me know how the bed goes for her because I am thinking about that for Buddy!

    ReplyDelete