Sunday, June 24, 2012

Things I love..


Sundays are difficult to blog. These are the days that I might just cop out and post certain things that I like or just interest me. Things like these...


Old Victorian home...so beautiful!
 Absolutely love this dresser...i'm looking for something similar to this for my dining room. Time for a change in there.



This is a wonderful idea..I would have totally done this in a hallway, probably when the kids were younger.
We actually did do this a couple times, the kids had a blast. It was so fun, they could watch a movie, swim or hot tub all at the same time. Our back yard didn't look this cool, but either way it was fun.
Loving this kitchen, everything about it. The stone work is gorgeous and I love the old beams used in the ceiling, LOVE IT!

Iphone case, I am fairly certain that my next phone(hopefully this summer) will be an Iphone, loving these cases.

Wise words from Steve Jobs..RIP.
I really believe that Pinterest is the best thing that's happened since chocolate cake, I love having quiet time searching through that site. All of these wonderful pictures came from just there..if you haven't checked it out..go do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment