Friday, June 22, 2012

Are you ready for the summer??

So are you all ready for the summer?? Oh boy..i am so excited to have summer time here! I LOVE the kids home, no school, no homework, no sports...just relaxing, pool time, movie nights and late morning teas. We've already had a great start to summer..loving the time with my family.
I sorta want to get back on track with this blog...but I can't remember what I did for certain days of the week? I think Fridays were for Family posts. I guess I could do some research on a family topic and come back to you with some advice and/or opinions...but I won't!
Not this Friday...
Instead I will share with you something I found on Pinterest and want to make for myself and Kailey...this will especially be useful for after pool time this summer...check it out..

Ok, i know this is hard to see but basically its make your own beach waves using seasalt, coconut oil and gel. I for sure will be trying this recipe out soon. Check out those waves..its something that would work well after getting out of my pool and having to get ready without having much time to do so. VERY COOL!
Well friends, have a wonderful weekend...enjoy the weather~

No comments:

Post a Comment