Sunday, May 1, 2011

I have an addiction...


Thats right folks, I am truly and whole-heartedly addicted to making cake balls and cake pops...I know you've seen it coming!
Its hard to believe...but its true! I absolutely LOVE making cake pops/balls! I spend more time lately in my kitchen dipping cake balls in melted chocolate. I'm so proud of what I have done so far! Check out a few picture's!
Rooster's...
Baby..WHich still needs some fine tuning!Sheep...which I love but need to find a better head for the sheep! Katie suggested Junior Mints so I am off to buy them tomorrow and will make another batch tomorrow!

Orange Kitty Cats..actually my second batch with these, it was easier to make them this time!

Just some fun spring pastel cake balls that the kids loved!

Obviously I have some practicing to do...but overall I think I have done a great job and everyone who has tasted them seem to LOVE them! I will keep trying and I will keep posting!
Well my friends, I have alot to share and show. It has been a fantastic weekend that I will share with you tomorrow!

Good night and God Bless~

2 comments:

  1. OMG we have the same addiction! LOL they are so yummy, I will dream of them tonight! You did a great job on the animals, they look great and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candy...they were yummy! So are you making them too?? We should go into buisness?! *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete