Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday's Menu....with a little twist!

Here is a bit of a different menu...its a liquid menu! It is a new drink that I served Saturday night when I had some friends over to celebrate my 40th birthday party. The drink was amazing!! It really has become one of my favorite drinks to date. Anyone who has been to a party or function at my home knows that I like to "feature" a drink of the evening! Well Saturday...I picked a good one! The girls loved it! It is the type of drink that tastes so good, makes you feel wonderful and then drops you on your ass...it was a great night!!


The picture below is the little ediable stars that I bought to make this drink sparkle! It was just a little added pizazz!!

This picture you can kinda see the stars sparkling in my drink! It was pretty cool...definatly to be done again!

I am actually going to do a full blog about my birthday party tomorrow, its late and I don't feel like uploading lots of pictures tonight~
Trust me its gonna be worth the wait!
Good night my friends and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment