Sunday, November 21, 2010

What I hate the most....(yes hate is a strong word)


Ok you want to know what I hate the most??
Trivial shit that people get worked up over!! Honestly people get over yourselves! If you are by any chance a person who thinks the world owe's you....grow up!
Ok, with that said I don't want people looking to deep into this and wanting explanations about this blog post. I just needed to truly vent and figured what a better place. Lately I have come across some stupid ass people, its been frustrating! I really do want to pick up and leave, just move!!
I will say that with all of my life experience and I'm sorry to say my friends I DO have alot, the hardest thing in life is listening to people who bitch and complain, judge and criticize, and worst of all feel sorry for themselves.
Tonight I was on the phone with someone who is going through a terrible time in life, things are just plain terrifying for them. When I listen to the situation and the mom and dad's struggles it brings me back to a time when Paul and I were fighting to save our child.
Then I think of the events of the day...or the person who sits at home complaining and judging and it pisses me off that they just don't get it!
Don't be so angry in life...your life could be so much worse.
Remember back when I posted a blog about "cleaning out my inbox"?
Well I think its time that I do it again, why consume my life and thoughts and feelings with people who are rude, sarcastic and ignorant? Nothing good comes out of it...so from here on in, no more ignorance...i am deleting those ones!!

On a happier note (bragging starts here) my very talented young man did a public speaking engagement at a private school regarding KW Accessibility. He did an amazing job and was asked once again to return and do more public speaking. We were so proud of him, it would be too much for Braden to work and be in school full time. But as his parents we did say that if you can't work its important to give back to your communtiy. We would like for him to continue to volunteer his time...its great because its still experience that looks rewarding on a resume. He is also applying to the youth city council of Cambridge. This will be an awesome opportunity to bring awareness to the city council about accessibility and disabilities. He is a great young man and I love when he realizes that the younger disabled generation is depending on people like him to make a difference.
A bit of an update on Kailey, she made the highschool hockey team...WAY TO GO CHAMP!! Again, very proud of her!! She worked very hard, I am happy that she will have this experience in her highshcool career. On a sad note, she is seeing her pediatrician tomorrow due to a suspected sciatica. Yep, we believe she has an injury and it has literally paralyzed her right leg. Am I scared?? Absolutely, how can I not be? She was in incrediable pain today...actually the past 2 weeks, and today her leg went numb and it gave out on her. Tomorrow she will see the doctor, worst case scenerio she will see a physiotherapist and be put on anit-inflamatories. Best case scenerio...she will need to rest her injury for a week and resume play as normal or as tolerated??
We will see, I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone in life has issues, but its the ones who constanly feel sorry for themselves and cray about it but do absolutely nothing to change those things in life no matter how big or small. You are right, you guys have been through a lot and you didnt give up, you did what you had to do for your family and there were many many bad days, weeks but you didnt whine or complain you did what you had to do to get through. Some people I think like to hear themselves whine or just want the poor me drama.
    On a good note, thats great about Bradens speaking he is a great speaker, he captures his audience I am a big fan!!!! Way to go Kailey! Sorry about you not week, hugs and kisses thinking of you, wait to hear how you are doing tomorrow! Thoughts are with you guys!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete