Saturday, November 20, 2010

Santa Clause Parade....

Tonight we went to the santa clause parade, and last minute Kailey and her friend decided to join us. It was really cold, but kinda cool to go to a parade considering we haven't been to one in years! Paul kindly took a couple pictures for me, it was hard to get anything good so my pictures are terrible although I appreciate Paul's attempts. Today Braden played up in his hockey league. He did an awesome job, the older kids/adults were amazed with his stick handling skills...it was a proud moment. He is actually too young to play in this leaque technically he should be 18 years old. They, meaning the organization felt he was capable of moving up...they were right. It was a long day, but lots of fun...I am just so tired! Up in the morning for a ringette game! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Good night my friends and god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment