Friday, November 19, 2010

Family Matters Friday...

This is cancelled for tonight! I got caught up in an evening with my hubby, as much as I love the time with him...I still miss the kids around! We seem to spend more time alone these days, kids have their own lives! I will never ever stop rounding them in every once in awhile and making them spend time with good ol' mom and dad! Tomorrow I am off to Toronto to watch my boy play hockey on his new team!! So exciting, another wonderful evening planned with hubby tomorrow then Sunday filled with ringette and hopefully a trip to IKEA with the family...gotta love the $1.00 lunch specials!! Life is great, so enjoying every moment!! Here's to great health, great hubby, great kids and peace and quiet! Oh and lets not forget the great parents that I have!! Maybe dinner on Sunday with the nana and the papa?!
Good night my friends and god bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment