Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ollie update...

The baby boy got a new sweater! He looks so dapper in his Martha Stewart barn sweater. Sometimes lil'Ollie just goes around the house shaking. For no other reason than he is cold. It breaks my heart...he lies infront of the fireplace all day. So, hopefully his new sweater works and he will once again be warm in his happy cozy home.
Ollie is doing awesome, hardly any accidents in the house anymore. If there is an accident its usually our fault because we forget to put him outside. Tonight I took Finn and Ollie out for a walk and went a new way. I ended up quite far, out of my neighbour hood and eventually had Ollie jumping on my heels which means he has had enough and no longer wants to walk. So, i figured I was about 45 min away from home and I had to pee so bad. Thankfully I had my cell phone and I called my knight in shining armour. Yep, Paul showed up to save the day...I think both dogs were just as happy as I was to see his car slowly coming down the street looking for us. It was interesting tonight when I we were waiting for Paul, there were couples out walking, women out walking and they would pass us with out a noice from either dogs. However, eventually a lone man in a black peacoat, started to walk towards us. It was good to see Finn's sences take over and she immediately started to growl and give a couple of her "big girl" barks just to let him know she was watching him. Finn didn't really move to much, she just stood there watching him, never turning her back to him. It's neat to see your protector's in action once in awhile. She is still protective and she seems to know when to step it up! I love my Finn!!


Ollie's new barn sweater...how cute is he??

No comments:

Post a Comment