Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday's Reflection...


All I can do is laugh when I see this picture. This picture was taken at least 20 years ago. It's hard to believe that at this time in life we had no idea what our lives together had in store. During this time, life was simple. We shared an apartment on King st in Preston, I was in school to become a preschool teacher and Paul was working at Allen Bradley as an Engineer. I do think we were engaged when this picture was taken, however it could have happened shortly after. Alot of things in our relationship has not changed in these 22 years together. We still have the same habits, same interests and we still love every minute we have alone together! I must say even way back then, Paul and I had the same beliefs and values that we share strong today. We got lucky, of course...we have had our moments in our marriage that have tested our relationship. Thankfully through it all...we managed to always find eachother. I have only been in love with one man but I have fallen in love with him more than once! I think that is why we work, thankfully this stage in life things are settled...we are stable and we remember why we even chose to live this life together.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment