Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So I promised to share some pictures from tonights dinner. I featured the recipe yesterday on Monday's Menu. All I have to say is that the Potatoe casserole was to die for...honestly it was so good! Our whole family absolutely loved it! Unfortunately I made too much but next time I will 1/2 the recipe.

I also made some Parmesan chicken to go with the potatoes. This recipe is also amazing. Seriously these meals take no time at all. quick and easy and delicious. Just what we need for busy families.

Below is a picture of the cooked Cheesy Potatoe casserole...the kids loved this dish.

Finished product below...

Well, I also know that I promised more pictures from the tournament but I can't seem to find the way to transfer them from the camera...they didn't make it on the memory card so that's proven difficult.
It is disappointing to me because I had the nicest picture of Michelle, Jacki and I. I really wanted to share that with you.
Overall we had a great time. Jacki came from New York to spend some time with Michelle, however I like to believe she is starting to enjoy my company as well...this is the second vacation we've been on together and i've only met her twice. Kinda cool right? I'm considering Jacki a friend of mine, not just an aquaintance. I am looking forward once again to many more future weekends together with laughs, travelling and of course some good wine tasting strickly chosen for the oh so cool label designs. HA. I very much enjoy spending time with both of them. We always manage to laugh, share stories and drink wine...the best three things any woman loves to do! Thank you Michelle and Jacki for including me in your girl time, I am greatful for the blooming friendship and your acceptance as "just one of your girls". ;)
Sending love to New York...without any packages!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed that casserole, I am making it tonight with chicken lol. Looks amazing!
    You are very likable I think lol just kidding. I am glad you enjoy your female bonding time when you are away since it can get exhausting! Take care
    love ya talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I'm very well liked by normal people!! lol
    Enjoy your casserole, its fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete