Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ummmm....speechless


Well I have said it! Tonight i am speechless...nothing to say once again! Life is quiet, controlled and content...we made it successfully through another week, anticipating the events of this one!
Let's start fresh, this is a new week. What goals can I set for myself? I think I will commit to running one morning on my treadmill and I will go to the gym one evening this week with hubby. Plus I walk my dogs everynight for about an hour! My pants are feeling a bit loose, I think I am starting to lighten around the mid section? We will see...
Kailey and I leave this Thursday for Quebec, this is exciting. Kailey plays in a ringette tournament. I am looking forward to it. It will be nice to get away, spend some time with friends. Hopefully we will get some shopping in, maybe some relaxing time and of course...wine!
Well friends I am off, this day light savings time has knocked me on my ass and I am just plain tired! Good night and god bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment