Monday, November 8, 2010

Pizza Dip...Monday's Menu

So with the upcoming sports events for most of my blog followers, I kinda thought maybe I would target potlucks for my Monday Menu's. I just have potluck on the brain because I know that's exactly what the future holds for me..potluck after potluck! So here is a quick easy recipe for any of you potluck goer's...most kids love pizza, this one might just work out perfectly.
Not only is it ringette potluck season but, its the holiday season fast approaching. I think these next few weeks I will share a few of these easy recipes, they help alot during the holidays!

what you need
1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
2 Tbsp. each: chopped red and green peppers
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
make itSPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate. Cover with pizza sauce; top with remaining ingredients.

MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 min. or until heated through.

SERVE with Ritz Crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment