Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sigh....


Today was a rough day! Plain and simple! Busy, crazy, emotional, and mostly...tiring!
No specific's my friends, sorry some things are just meant to be left unsaid. All is well in the world once again, thankfully in about 15mins I will be curled up beside my hubby in bed watching the 11:00pm news. Tomorrow I need to start planning for our weekend in Montreal. We leave on Thursday and shall return on Sunday. It's great timing to be going away...a break is needed and well deserved! I am looking forward to breakfast with Hubby on Thursday morning, he is taking the day off...we'll get some alone time before Kailey and I leave!
On a really really happy note, Paul and I are starting to plan a trip for just the two of us! Yep, we are off to somewhere warm, beautiful and relaxing...unfortunately though we can't get away until probably late March! Either way, we need the time alone together!
Well, good night my friends and god bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment