Saturday, November 6, 2010

Clocks go back...


So I am sitting here trying to figure out what to blog about. Then it occurs to me that tonight we get an extra hour of sleep...score!! Its been another great weekend, spent with Paul. We had lots of time together this weekend, it was wonderful. Braden, Kail,Paul,Michelle,Carr and I all went down to Mississauga for their Turbo game this afternoon. What an exciting game... the first period was a rough one with the score 3-1 for Mississauga. Once the second period hit, our girls woke up and started playing like they know how! IT was excellent, they came back and won 4-3! Way to go ladies, Kailey had a good game and was put out on the powerline tonight! Great job Kail!! Well I am off, its getting late and I'm tired.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! We certainly did, good night my friends and god bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment