Thursday, September 16, 2010

What did you do on this rainy day?

Today was a busy yet lazy day! How can that be you ask? Well Braden was home again today with a chest cold and even though I didn't go anywhere or do anything...i was still very busy taking care of him.
It was all good though, what a rainy yucky day! It was a good day to be home and doing nothing...it was nice. I have uploaded a couple pictures from today. Mostly the dogs sleeping because that's all there was to do. The last picture was taken after a friend and I went to a makeup demonstration at Shoppers Drug Mart. It was pretty fun, I asked them to do the "Smokey eye". I have been wanting to try it forever..I was pretty pleased with the outcome. I thought she did a great job, so I bought the kit for 40.00$ and I got a free gift worth 30.00$, I thought it was a great deal! Enjoy the pics, sorry not to much going on today!!


Finley sleeping on the chair...what a boring rainy day!!


Ol`man Harley...not much keeps him in doors actually. He did spend sometime outside, he lies around anywhere whether its rain or shine!


Little Ollie sleeping on the couch, he hates the rain and the cold weather! He is starting to wear his little sweater around the house a bit more because he shakes and shakes if he is too cold! God he is cute!!!


Here is my new "Smokey Eye" picture, I was pretty happy with the results!
Good night and god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment