Friday, September 17, 2010

Family Matters Friday...


I apologize for not having a blog prepared for Family Matters, I will however have one for tomorrow! Its kinda funny because even though I don't have anything ready...I feel like I have so much to say. Well its a late night, i am not prepared and way to tired to even think about things. Braden is still really not well which is taking a toll on me, he is having a difficult time breathing with this chest cold and that takes alot of time and attention. The past 2 days I don't think that I have really gotten out of my pajama's. Tonight Paul and I went to Zehrs to pick up some things...I have so many functions this weekend to prepare food for. I'm not even sure that I will be going to any of them with the looks of Braden. He's lucky I love to be with him...we do enjoy eachothers company. Although I will admit we are both pretty fed up at this point with his illness and would love to resume back to life as normal. Good night my friends and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment