Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday's Reflection...



This picture was taken in New York City at The HardRock Cafe. We were recovering from a very long day and just wanted to sit down and have a drink and relax our very tired legs! Paul and I were so relaxed in this moment, the kids were fed, the kids were tired and we were in a good spot! I love this picture, Paul and I were so happy!

Today I met a friend for dinner, it was so nice to get caught up. I haven't spoken to her in over a year! We met for 4:30 and didn't leave the restaurant until 9:00pm, it was wonderful. Hopefully we will make a better effort to keep in touch, I value her friendship and love to get together with just her or with our families! I must make more time for them, I need her friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment