Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday's reflection....postponed untill tomorrow


Well tonight my nephew was dropped off and I had a wonderful visit with his mom. So basically, I didn't have time to find an old picture to post for Wednesday's reflection. I am taking Ethan to Marineland tomorrow with a friend and her daughter. It will be nice to have this time with him...and spend the day with him. Hopefully it won;t be too hot and humid tomorrow. I can't stand that kind of weather.... I will have some picture tomorrow and let you know all about my day with my nephew!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great trip today, I love marineland and so does kelsey and Riley! Can't wait to see the pics! Was going to take them before they left for holidays but didnt have time! Have fun with heather!

    ReplyDelete