Thursday, July 15, 2010

Everyone loves Marineland!


Today was wonderful my friends, the only minor issue was the heat! Even though it was hot and humid we still managed to find some shade, cold water and a little bit of air conditioning.

Just a couple pictures of the kids waiting for rides...they had fun!





I love this picture of Ethan and Cailyn..Heather got a really nice one too!
Ethan and Cailyn met when they were just babies and clearly could not remember eachother. At first they were pretty queit both trying to feel out eachothers personalities. Little did they know how similar they are..they certainly kept eachother on their toes. It was a pretty funny day with the two of them! I enjoyed having the time with Cailyn, I don't see her as much as I would like. Naturally I grab any time I can with Ethan, so we had a wonderful day!
It was nice that Kailey could bring Danielle, they were great help with the younger ones. But, we managed to let them have some time to themselves...they both said it was fun. Everyone was so tired by the time we reached the van at 7pm. It was a long long hot day...but so worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics, they look great, glad you guys had fun. Mine always enjoy going there, Rileys is the whale thing lol! Wish the temp was coller for you guys. Glad everything worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun day!! :)

    ReplyDelete