Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh What a night...

Tonight Paul and I headed to the town of TDOT with some friends for some fun, drinks, laughing and dancing to some old tunes! We went to see Rock Of Ages, and had some drinks at an old Irish Pub called "Grace O'Malley's".

We met them in Toronto, and Paul and I went out for drinks on our own...as they were having dinner and we already ate. It was actually nice to have some time to ourselves time to chat, laugh and talk about things that are happening in life! I drank my classic ceaser and Paul enjoyed 2 drafts of an ol'favorite...Rickards Red. After our drinks we headed over to meet the others at the Royal Alexander Theatre, found our seats, grabbed a bottle of water and never fails...Paul found some candy. We were set, in our seat and ready to rock! The show was fantastic, such old classic songs played, so many memories! I would recommend it my friends, take a night out of your busy schedule's, take a drive to TO, and enjoy some comedy, great music and maybe even a few drinks with some old friends.


Its late, I am off to bed! Great fun was had tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment