Monday, July 12, 2010

Mondays Menu...Rocky Road Ice Cream Shop Pie


What you need
1 cup cold milk
1 pkg.(4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping

1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
1/3 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
1/3 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
1/3 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks



Make It

POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping, marshmallows, pecans and chocolate chunks. Spoon into crust.

FREEZE 6 hours or until firm.

REMOVE pie from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature or place in refrigerator until pie can be cut easily. Store leftovers in freezer.



Oh my goodness friends...this dessert was fabulous! The mixture of sweet chocolate and the salty taste of the peanuts was delightful.
Again, this is another summer favorite and just so darn easy! I hope that you try it, you won't be disappointed! I mean its certainly not Colleens Canada cake...but its pretty darn good anyways!!

I kinda feel like its time to write something again that I hope to incorporate into my future book...but I just don't seem to have the desire right know! There's nothing really wrong or any real reason why I don't want to write about it, I guess the feeling comes in waves?
I do however have something to talk to you about and that's the idea of making "Chrissy's life blog" a facebook page! I see here on blogger that many people have these blog spots but also have publicity through facebook. The only concern that I have is for myself! I don't want to get into the habit of creeping and socializing on that network again. Besides...I have made it for 7 months without it and only have 5 more months to go. Can you believe that I have been blogging for 7 months and have not missed a day at all?! Seriously, there has been days where its been short, or maybe even just a picture..but I still logged in and put an effort and thats all that I promised to myself! I am pretty proud, do I want this facebook page or not? That's something I have been thinking about lately!
Good night friends, I hope all is well and enjoying your summer holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment