Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday's Ramblings..


Well, I have been trying to find a new refreshing scent for the summer days..and my research has found this essential oil by Kiehls. I haven't decided which scent I will get, hopefully I will have the chance this weekend to try them out while I'm in the states shopping.
Yes, this is the shopping weekend for graduation dresses for the girls. I know the little girls are thoroughly excited, but I know the big girls are equally excited to get a way, share some drinks, have some belly laughs and talk about all the things that make us mom's, wife's and best of all friends. It's always a good time with these daughters and mom's.
I think why I mostly want to try these essential oils is because they have a sort of "tom boyish" scent, airy, deep and it proves to be a sexy scent paired with a pair of jeans and a pony tail.(taken from Cup of Joe)
As I was searching this Kiehls company I also noticed they feature other amazing, wonderful body products..check out this body scrub, hope its as fabulous as the sounds.

Paul and I had some fun with the camera here are a few samples..Paul asked me to change one of the pictures that I have of us in the front hallway, he hates it! But, I need some new ones, so just by chance I grabbed him in the kitchen and told him to point and shoot, here is what we got!




3 comments:

  1. Look at that Bicep in the first shot, it's looking smaller than it did last summer. Hahaha.

    The middle one if my favorite though, how cute, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Spencer...Paul said that your just mad because you got a headache last summer aftre trying to beat him in an arm wrestle competition!! LOL

    ReplyDelete