Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No rest for the weary?!?


Well that didn't take too long..I had a day of rest yesterday and then today life resumed. I should have had a run this morning but I didn't and good thing for that because I had to take Braden to Hamilton for therapy and got home at 5:45pm then was out the door again at 7pm to take Kailey to powerskating. Tomorrow I will run, I felt pretty good though, the tiredness hit at around 5pm and I didn't think I was going to make it. I almost told Kailey she could miss powerskating, but what kind of mother would that make me?? It was nice to see our Ringette family...I miss then when we are off season, this friday is the year end ringette dance...should be fun everyone is going. I do believe these next couple blogs are going to be silly ramblings..i have nothing to contribute to the world right know! So bare with me for a bit and hopefully my writing topics and enthusiasm will return with avengence!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys will be drained for awhile, try and rest, try is the word lol! But moving might be the best thing since you are used to being on the go! Hope powerskating goes well for Kailey! Have a great time at the dance friday night! You are allowed to ramble on as long as you like thats allowed! You blog lol!
    Love you guys, so glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete