Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mhm...


Ok, seriously have you seen this summer movie? I have to say that this is one of my favorite ones of all time. Our summer nights are totally spent having a swim and then watching a good summer movie. I almost busted this one open today and just watched it..mostly due to the amazing weather outside, kinda got me in the summer spirit!! If you haven't seen this movie than I recommend you get out there and see it..John Candy is classic, great actor..the comedy world has missed out on him!!
Its always difficult coming down from such a high in life! Considering this time last week I was roaming the streets of Greece, today I am home...and happy for that. Braden was home today he wasn't feeling well..I think tomorrow he will go for a half day, he recovers from any illness alot slower than most. Paul was working on the basement today, he is putting the flooring in. I think we are getting closer to hiring a contractor to help with the rest of the basement. We've been throwing around the idea of Paul heading back to work and seeing how we do again?? It might be nice to have him here for the summer though..we'll have to wait and see?! I am also starting to think of summer plans?? We definately want to go to New York City again..its Braden's favorite place and since he didn't get to go to Europe..we owe him that! SO, its time to sit down and plan that trip...i would also love to rent a cottage this summer?? so many ideas, what to do..what to do??

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm all excited. Haha.
    It was like -5C here today, and cold, foggy, cloudy, and windy. Frost on the trees again :(

    We had a +18C day last week...and now this.

    ReplyDelete